Salary and you!




In a conversation with my old colleage, about expected salary in our CV when finding a job, I do not know what I'm thinking about... His opinion and mine are so different...

Say in simple way, you are working for what?

You studied very hard to find a good job, didn't you? But what is an ideal job? Many questions come 1 time... And of course it's very hard to answer them all. Just answer the simple question first, then the others.

I'm not the exception... So I choose a job that sastified my criteria, and I will try my best to finish my job.

He said that he doesn't care about the salary, just cares 'bout job... He's in cloud #9, just dreaming!!! How can it be true?

In my opinion, salary is what I can get for what I have done, for what I have contributed to the company... It's not a big matter but I will get upset If I try my best but I get a low paid... That's unacceptable! I will wonder if I did something wrong or I am not qualified for that job, or someting like that....

We are looking for good job, money is not the most important thing but in a certain aspect, it's one thing for us try to reach...

So, do not underestimate yourself, my friend! Be confident as you're always... And we will success, I bet!

Such a long time, I didn't write any entry in English... My English becomes so dull day by day... Sad news and bad news tooo.... Try to practise more and more , UP!!!!

3 nhận xét:

I'm looking for both. They depend together. Sometimes salary pulls your enthusiasm up and enthusiasm pulls ur salary up as well.

A professional candidate will not write the desire salary in CV :D. However, salary is important but it's not all you need. In short term, i can accept a high salary offer, but in long term, a interested job which give lot of promotion will attract me :D. Ultimately, money is never enough.

Nah, you guys of course have different thoughts to mine...
@ Brutal: How can you recognize that a job is just a short term job or long term?
@ Đại ca Chương: You have both, don't you? Why are you still looking for that kinda job?

Đăng nhận xét