It happened anyway - Billy Gilman




Đây là bài hát mình cảm động nhất khi nghe nhạc Billy. Giờ nghe vẫn thấy thích. Nguyên album đó để ở nhà rồi, sáng đi tìm mãi mới ra.

Tâm sự của 1 một người anh trai thương em...

Tiếc cho một tài năng, Billy giờ không còn hát nữa. Một thời có người tưởng mình theo đạo vì thích nghe Billy. Nhưng đâu phải thế nhỉ? Dù những bài Billy hát thường được yêu thích bởi những người theo đạo và hầu như là các bài hát về giáng sinh...

Album thích nhất của Billy là "Music through heartsongs". Nghe có cảm giác trưởng thành hơn ở Billy mặc dù lúc ấy cậu cũng mới 15 tuổi.

Nghe nhé!!!

"It Happened Anyway"

Billy Gilman

When Jamie died

And I didn't understand


The eternity of my sadness


I wised I could have prevented it




When I rest in bed


Dream about how I could have


Lived and played with my brother


How I wished that I could have saved him




If wishing could bring him back


He'd be here with me today


But then, I remember...


It happened anyway




When I look at pictures


And imagine what he would be like


Now a dozen years old


I wish I could have saved him from agelessness




If crying could bring him back


He'd be here with me today


But then I remember...


It happened anyway




When I think of why and how


He was with us and left us


I wished I could have prevented it


And stopped his death, and saved hium from


Never needing breath for birthday candles...


For birthday candles




If wishing could bring him back


He'd be here with me today


But then I remember...




When Jamie died I didn't understand


Oh, but then I remember


It happened anyway


It happened anyway


It happened anyway

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét