How to tie your shoe laces!

I decided to change my style a little bit, just a little bit :p So I bought myself a new pair of sport shoes to go to work, to school with me everyday. Whenever I wear sport shoes, I feel very comfortable and confident walking on the street. And for being new everyday, I changed the way I tie my shoe laces daily. Hehe, there are about 2 million waysto tie the shoe laces. Here are just some common ways that people usually do. They are just FYI!

how to tie your show laces 1


how to tie your show laces 14


how to tie your show laces 15

how to tie your show laces 2


how to tie your show laces 3

how to tie your show laces 4

how to tie your show laces 5

how to tie your show laces 6

how to tie your show laces 7

how to tie your show laces 8

how to tie your show laces 9

how to tie your show laces 10

how to tie your show laces 11

This is my current way and a favourite one :p

how to tie your show laces 12

how to tie your show laces 13

1 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét