Don't write me off.

Đúng là càng nghe nhiều, mình càng thích bài này.

Lời lẽ, giai điệu mộc mạc, nhưng đáng yêu vô cùng. Bài này Alex hát lúc anh lỡ lời với Sophie và cô ấy bỏ đi... Haiz, thích bài này nữa. Có nhiều đoạn nghe ngố chịu không được "now I need you despite the fact that you've killed all my plants" Hí hí, vì cái cô Sophie này mỗi khi bối rối là làm búa xua... Đến mức còn tưới nước cho các cây giả trong nhà của Alex.

Ghi chú: Thích phim này lắm nên coi những 6,7 lần gì đó. Cũng tương tự như hồi mình coi The Holiday...

It's never been easy for me
to find the words to go along with the melody
But this time there's actually something on my mind
so please forgive these few brave awkward lines
since I met you my whole life has changed
It's not just my furniture you've rearranged
I was living in the past but somehow you've brought me back
and I haven't felt like this since before Frankie said "Relax"

And Now I know based on my record
I might not seem like the safest bet
All I'm asking you is don't write me off just yet

For years I've been telling myself the same old story
that I'm happy to live off my so-called full of glories
But you've given me a reason to take another chance
now I need you despite the fact that you've killed all my plants

And Now I know
I've already blown more chances than anyone should ever get
All I'm asking you is don't write me off just yet
Don't write me off just yet

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét