Just my wish!

I feel a bit tired now so I look for some favorite songs of mine... Then take it easy!!!

Yesterday, my boyfriend and his brother fixed the pipe in his house... I almost couldn't help them at all... Just taught his little nephew some maths lesson...

As usual, I usually did shout a lot... Cause he made me angry.... He didn't do any homework, just went around somewhere or stayed at home and watched TV... What a lazy boy!

I went home a bit late last night (about 10 PM) and then continued finishing the basic shape of my bolero... and waiting for his phone call to know that he's in his bed...

Around 11PM, he called me out... It's raining and he's totally wet... hihi, Just informed me that they finished it all and went to bed later...

But I couldn't sleep til 0 AM this morning... Hic, so now I feel drowsy and wanna in a bed...

Ah, about the title of this entry, when I listen to the song "When you tell me that you loved me"... I think that, if one day, we could sing that song together... I know that my boyfriend doesn't like English songs much... hihi, that's why I only sing them with my friends not with him of course... So it's just my wish!

PS: You should search and watch the film "Just my luck" (Lindsay Lohan is the main actress) --> So funny.... The title of this entry is copied form that film... hehee

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét