Is it that hard?

Hey guys, pls read this entry and give me your comments...

I really need them!

My boyfriend wants to take an English course... But he couldn't find any course that suits his level. I, of course cannot help him since I myself have troubles with English too...

Hic, I do not take any courses in English at all because of some private problems. Though I tried to study by myself, but I can point out that my studying doesn't take me to where I want to reach. --> I gave up... So after such a long time giving up learning English, my mind is blank, have no concept about English anymore...

These days, my boyfriend did have some problems with his English, and asked me if I could do him a favor.... But what a shame!!! I do nothing.... How lazy I am!

Is this that hard? That's the question in my thought right now...

Is this that hard, that I can't find out any solutions for him....

Cause I lost my inspiration in studying English... and cause many things happened, prevented me from learning...

So now, could you do me a favor? Give me your advises about some places that we can trust to learn English (especially for a beginner like him)....

Thank you very very much in advance....

Pls come back my inspiration... i really need you in life...

2 nhận xét:

This is my idea: ask Google ^^, or Yahoo Answer ;;)

i see ya start writing in english, many places teach English, but I really dont care those places, the best way is that your bf meets his boss then tells him : Guy, I want to practice and I find you satisfy me , can we start talking ? hehe best choice ^^ but my Dennis terrifies me oa oa

Đăng nhận xét