1 day for a Disney Animated film

Okie, I finally find out that i should classify some songs for each disney animated film.

And the first film today is "Anastasia"

I found many, many songs in Youtube... Some very usal songs... Let's listen and find what your favorite song in this animated film...

Ah, do not forget to give me your idea...

Thank you much... and love you all, my dear friend!!!!

For some missing songs, I will update later... let the show begin... Ten ten ten....

1. Once upon a december.

2. Someone else's story

3. If I told you

4. Wave goodbye

5. I learned from you.

6. Never had a dream come true

7. Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps

8. Come what may.

9. Somewhere only we know.

10. If I told you.

11. Thanks for the memories

12. Sway with me

13. I will always love you

14. It's all coming back to me

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét