Try to speak English...




These days, I don't know why I am back to writting Vietnamese in my blog. So let try to write something in English... Don't let my English become so dull day by day...

I really don't like it. Practice using English everyday, listen to my favorite English songs everyday, chatting with my foreigner friends... So many things to do to help me improve it...

Maybe I'm a bit older than I think. So I always feel too tetchy with my boyfriend though it's just a small thing... He has to stand me... I don't know why... Am I so fastidious? Or am I not?

Hope that the answer is no.... Sometimes I say that I can stand .... but sometimes i do not...

I feel so confuse about myself... I can't understand what I am thinking about deep within...

Hmmm... Let's talk about some happiness not about my feelings anymore.

Tonight, my bf drove me around to feel the Christmas here... The streets are so crowded... But I quite sure they are not as crowded as the previous day... We stopped at a lovely church, listen to the anthem and then pass by some shops... Just some look around (without buying anything... maybe we will get some tonight :p)... And then, after breathing with so much dusts... and it was not early at all, we decided to go home...

At home, I and my bf watched our favorite channel. I watch movie on HBO, and he watched news...... So many things to do in such a short night...

So now, back to work...

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét