I love you Mom!!!!

I've got a phone call from Mom. Everything is just fine.... I'm a happy girl... My mom does everything for me. I love you, mom!!!! Though I graduated 1 year ago, I can earn my own money... But what did I do for you??? I'm so ashamed...

I'm sorry Mom cause I live too far from home... You will say that it's not my fault, cause my job need me to be here...

I'm sorry Mom cause sometimes I do not obey you... You will say that it's ok, cause I'm an adult now, I can take responsible for what I have done...

I'm sorry Mom for many many things... And you never complain about that.

I will take good care of myself and try to take good care of my sister... Your arms are always opened to us... We really need you in life...

Trust in me, I'm a strong girl... We will have a better future... And I am trying to become your dutiful daughter.

I love you very much Mom!!!!

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét