Say ok...




After a long, long sleep last night, now I can say i'm ok today. Oh my God, I slept more than 10 hours yesterday ... And now I feel very strong and happy .

Yeah, it's true. I do my job well this morning. There're many things waiting for me, but i'm a strong girl . I can do it myself.

Really, I need to find a way back to work, find the inspiration to do my job better and better....

This reminds me about a song of my idol "Bryan Adams" -- No one makes it right like you do...

Hehe, so I can console myself so much on something I will face these days...

Actually, I'm a happy girl. I'm so proud of everythin' I have now. Good luck to me !!!

Yes, I'm very happy because I have a good job , I have a extremely good boyfriend ... and moreover I'm waiting for new things of my life (but I really don't know what they are, when they will come....)... All the things that make me happy day by day.,.

So, this entry is for him ...

Everyday I love you, my dear!!!

1 nhận xét:

my dear,it's hard to express my idea now.They're nice words & I must be sure that your man will be happy much if he knows your thought.But...this entry seems not logic, hic hic, sorry!

Đăng nhận xét