25 tháng chạp...

Oh my God, this computer doesn't allow me to type Vietnamese in my blog... How lazy I am!!!

So, I have been back to my hometown for a week... A week, but I really do nothing here, except go around my little town, and eat a lot...

Just a week but I missed my lovely colleagues a lot... I missed my testcases, my plans...

I missed my friends,,,, and I missed him most....

Though we sent sms many times a day... but... I feel a bit lonely.... without him.. ;))

Instead of that, I can do something to help my mom, my sisters to decorate my little house, prepare something for Tet.. We are so eager to greet our Tet holiday... it's so peaceful to be here...

These days, there're many things happy to my life... Something is important, something is not very important... But I'm happy now... We've got our plan, and we also have the encourage from our families...

Hope that everything will be fine as our expectation...

How happy I am...

See you after Tet...

My boyfriend can't be online... What a pity, we can't chat as we used to do in recent years..

A bit sad.... He's calling me... I'm out :p

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét