It's time... to go home...




These days, i always think about going home. Perhaps I miss my mother, my youngest sister a lot. This Tet holiday, I intend to spend 2 weeks at home... I haven't gone home for 1 year!!!!

It could have many things changed that I can't remember...

Why do I still here instead of getting a job in my hometown? It's the biggest question to me... And I still wonder why...

I have a good job here. I have a good boyfriend here.... and everything here is good to me... But I reallly don't have my family here together with me.... Sometimes I feel lonely but everyone is the same as I am now... We all live far from home... looking for a brighter future...

In my nearest future, I hope that I can do my job well and have a change to live with my mom and my sisters... of course it'll be a long journey to persuade my mom to come here and stay with me... But it's time to do it... She's older day by day... and I can't let she lives alone in my hometown.... How I love my family!!!

I wish you all have a good year, full of strength, money, success.... and happiness also.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét