I forgot you, my blog...




I'm so sorry that I forgot you, my blog...

For a long time, that nearly 5 months since I got you... I have many new friends via you. And want to say thank you to you... But..., let me say thank you in another way...

I'll update you regularly, is that ok for you...?

You will be one of my best friend... you look like my kitty... You just listen when I'm speaking... Just cry when I'm sad and smile when i'm happy...

You're always silent... And I find deep inside my soul, I'm always looking for another brand new... but... why,,,

I have nothing to do??? really?

I have noone to love??? really?

I have nowhere to go??? really?

Actually, wrong....

I'm a happy girl...

I have a good job...

I have an extremely wonderful boyfriend...

And furthermore, I have some things is coming up to my expectations...

So... thanks to him...

Thanks to you, and also thanks to everybody...

1 nhận xét:

oh , u've got many happy things and they can make me jealous ! yes, u should update ur blog regularly ,that's ur promise hihi

Đăng nhận xét