1 day left before My lovely Sam's birthday...




Such a long time when we decide that I have to maintain the result of my post-graduated exam...

Will I feel regret for doing that...??? Or will it be a sound choice...??? i don't know tooo.

Tomorrow is my lover's birthday... As usal, I'll make a small present for him..

But now, when we all have our own job, I want to give him a big present..

Hence, help me.... I'm so confused... Huhu, I don't know what I should give him..

Can you help me or give me some advises...?

Anyway, no problem.. I can go on my own way... And I'm sure that he'll like it... Kekeke

Happy birthday to my dear...!!!!

2 nhận xét:

hehe I think a warm meal is the best way to express ur love to him ! Anyway, happy birthday ké ! Mai có bánh ăn.

Ghe qua, may dua nho noi chuyen yeu duong ghe qua, chi so qua <haha>

Đăng nhận xét