I will surrvive

Today, I force myself not to login FB (what I'm so addicted to recently) and that's the reason I"m writing here, in blogspot again.
:)) I'm a kind of talkative person, aren't I? When I couldn't find someone to talk, somewhere to post, then blogspot, again, will come to my mind :))
What a good blogger I am!
...
Since I haven't posted any posts, haven't contacted with my friends in blogspot, it's still one of my favorite place where I can express my feelings, my hobbies...
...
Thank to FB, I have many new friends. But somehow I feel like unfriend every friends :) I know that it's awkward but that's I :)
...
Back to work :p

1 nhận xét:

chi oi, e vo tình coi dc blog chi, thay c da moc dc rat nhieu thu bong, lai o gan khu vuc thu duc( e doan the do thay truoc chi o thu duc thoi), neu chi van o gan day, co the huong dan em lam may con thu bong giong cua chi dc ko?

Đăng nhận xét