Oh, I've had a big lunch....




Oops, Maruko has had a big lunch today....

Too full... And want to be in bed now... ac ac...

Ah, big news today, it's the first time Maruko has won the prize " Tester of the week"

Ok, congratulation.... to me...

I'll try to speak English everyday... But is it difficult??? I really don't know. just because I myself have many questions and i was deep caught in a vicious circle ... Oops, get out of my head...

Try, do you have any plans Maruko?

Yes, many, many plans...

Ok, try... try... and... keep on going the way you choose...

"Don't you ever wish you were someone else, you were meant to be the way you're exactly...

Don't you ever say you don't like the way you are, when you learn to love yourself, you're better off by far.....""

So don't give up....

2 nhận xét:

congratulation UPS!!!!! will u invite me a can of beer, ok ???

Ặc ặc, ok, you can drink not a can or more ...
C'mon....

Đăng nhận xét